Slide-Glide is a uniquely formulated firearm grease that protects all firearms from wear and corrosion. It softens “felt recoil” in semi-auto firearms, especially pistols.
Applications: 80+ degrees F
- Semi-automatic, Centerfire Pistols
- Non-compensated pistols only
Great for Glocks, Sigs, and any pistol with a “loose” frame-to-slide fit.
(Heavy is too thick for compensated pistols.)
Advantages over other firearm lubricants:
- It softens felt recoil in semi-autos.
- It’s super “stringy” – it stays where you put it – forever.
- It is blended with the highest-grade extreme pressure compound available.
- Slide-Glide provides a dramatic improvement in lubrication compared to conventional oils and greases such as lithium, or lithium-based metallic greases containing molybdenum or graphite.
Additionally, it is engineered to have a stringy characteristic that prevents “tracking” or shearing on sliding metal surfaces. It stays put – ceaselessly dragging itself back into the friction areas of the cycling slide and barrel.
It’s stringy characteristic keeps the grease between the moving parts – noticeably softening the felt recoil of semi-atuomatic pistols. Your pistol just feels “smoother” when you shoot it.
With three viscosities to choose from, there is a viscosity of Slide-Glide that will reduce wear and improve the operation of any firearm, tool, or machine.
Slide-Glide lube slicks up semi-auto pistols, revolver actions, pump and semi-automatic shotguns, semi-automatic, bolt, and lever-action rifles.