This book, Skills and Drills, for the Practical Pistol Shooter, contains the live fire pistol training methods of Ben Stoeger. Drawing on his experience at the top levels of competition and his experience teaching others, he has refined his methodology for years. This book is the culmination of those ideas and experiences. This is the most detailed and involved live-fire training manual ever produced for the USPSA, ISPC, or IDPA competitor.
Ben Stoeger is a three-time U.S. practical shooting champion. He competed in Athens, Greece on the US pistol-shooting team in the 2011 World Shoot, in which the U.S. took first place. Ben travels the country teaching pistol-shooting classes to the masses at all levels, and has seen dramatic results from his students.
This book contains:
• A detailed set of drills and concepts to help you take your shooting to the next level
• Practice tips to help you get the most out of every single session
• A section designed to explain how you are doing it wrong and how to do it better
• A series of benchmarks to get you to the top level of shooting
• Advice on how to document your progress
• Insight on what it takes to train and compete on the super squad
• And much more!
Paperback: 206 pages
Product Dimensions: 0.4 x 8.4 x 10.9 inches