Slide-Glide is a uniquely formulated firearm lubricant that protects all firearms from wear and corrosion. It softens “felt recoil” in semi-auto firearms, especially pistols.
- 30+ degrees F / All Firearms
- Centerfire Pistols: Non-compensated & Compensated
- Rifles: All action types (including Lever Actions)
- Shotguns: All action types
- Revolvers: (Internal action parts only – not for the cylinder)
- Semi-atuo and .22 Revolvers
- Carry Guns: Applied extremely sparingly for maximum reliability.
If you only will buy one viscosity, Slide-Glide Lite is perfect for all firearms above 30 degrees F.
- 60+ degrees F
- Semi-automatic, Centerfire: Pistols (non-compensated)
Slide-Glide Standard was originally blended for “factory” pistols in temperatures above 60 degrees. Its viscosity is a little too thick for compensated pistols, .22’s, and revolvers.
- 80+ degrees F
- Semi-automatic, Centerfire Pistols
- Non-compensated pistols only
Great for Glocks, Sigs, and any pistol with a “loose” frame-to-slide fit.
Advantages over other firearm lubricants:
- It softens felt recoil in semi-autos.
- It’s super “stringy” – it stays where you put it – forever.
- It is blended with the highest-grade extreme pressure compound available.
- Slide-Glide provides a dramatic improvement in lubrication compared to conventional oils and greases such as lithium, or lithium-based metallic greases containing molybdenum or graphite.
Additionally, it is engineered to have a stringy characteristic that prevents “tracking” or shearing on sliding metal surfaces. It stays put – ceaselessly dragging itself back into the friction areas of the cycling slide and barrel.
It’s stringy characteristic keeps the grease between the moving parts – noticeably softening the felt recoil of semi-atuomatic pistols. Your pistol just feels “smoother” when you shoot it.