Olympic gold medalist and world rifle champion Lanny Bassham shares his mental strategies for success in his book, With Winning In Mind.
From the back cover:
- With Winning in Mind is the most authoritative book available on mental training for sports and competitive business environments.
- The most powerful mental tools used by Olympic winners.
- The secrets of mastering the pressure of big competitions.
- The three mental processes that control a winning performance.
- Why ninety-five percent of all winning is accomplished by only five percent of the participants.
- How to turn your deficiencies into strengths.
- The Mental Management System used by Olympic teams from seven nations.
With Winning In Mind is essential for:
- Athletes in training for national or world competitions in all sports.
- Coaches of top-ranked teams and individuals.
- Business trainers and sales professionals.
- Anyone interested in increasing performance while reducing stress.
With Winning in Mind is a fantastic resource for anyone seeking improvement of any kind – I’ve recommended to all my friends. I wish I had known about it when I was competing! [Brian Enos]
Learn the secrets that Olympians use to control the mind under the pressure of competition. The Audio CD version of With Winning in Mind will allow you to listen to the its inspirational lessons on your way to your next challenge.
Four audio CDs read are by the author. Includes a Bonus CD with 40 minutes of new material and commentary not included in the printed version of the book.