- 30+ degrees F / All Firearms
- Centerfire Pistols: Non-compensated & Compensated
- Rifles: All action types (including Lever Actions)
- Shotguns: All action types
- Revolvers: (Internal action parts only – not for the cylinder)
- Semi-atuo and .22 Revolvers
- Carry Guns: Applied extremely sparingly for maximum reliability.
If you only will buy one viscosity, Slide-Glide Lite is perfect for all firearms above 30 degrees F.
- 60+ degrees F
- Semi-automatic, Centerfire: Pistols (non-compensated)
Slide-Glide Standard was originally blended for “factory” pistols in temperatures above 60 degrees. Its viscosity is a little too thick for compensated pistols, .22’s, and revolvers.
- 80+ degrees F
- Semi-automatic, Centerfire Pistols
- Non-compensated pistols only
Great for Glocks, Sigs, and any pistol with a “loose” frame-to-slide fit.